Carr Company was founded over 70 years ago by George and Edith Carr to sell plumbing products. Their first line was Schiable Faucets, Edith’s father’s company. George and Edith had a passion for the industry and quickly grew the company as a result of hard work, solid relationships and the desire to be the best.
Since then, little has changed in our philosophy. Plumbing is our religion – our passion. We have four generations of industry experience and we still believe in the basics: hard work, relationships and the unquenching desire to be the best.
We strive to bring the most value to everyone in our channel: manufacturers, wholesalers, contractors, builders, engineers and architects.
- Home Office and Warehouse in Boca Raton, FL with 65,000 square feet on five acres.
- Warehouse utilizes pallet racking and forklifts to maximize 26 ft warehouse ceilings.
- In-house 2,500 square foot “Design Center” and training facility displaying all showroom and builder products.
- Second Office and Warehouse in Orlando, FL.
- Third location in Atlanta, GA with 35,000 square feet.
- Job quotations, order processing, billing, inventory control, purchasing, sales analysis and accounting functions are managed with an in-house computer utilizing SHIMS system.
- Computer maintained Customer and Industry Segment database with Contact Management Software coordinated with the Construction Journal job reporting Service. EDI in use with key customers, Incoming W.A.T.S. and Fax lines.
Member & Support – AIM/R (2 CPMR certifications), DPHA, HARDI, ASPE, SEBC, PHCC, NKBA, SWA, ASA, FAPGMI Industry Partners. Appointments – AIM/R President, ASA White Paper Committee, Supplier Advisory Council for SWA, Georgia Energy Solar Association (GSEA), American Solar Energy Society, ASA Young Exec.